Albuquerque, New Mexico

Make sure you purchase insurance if you return any item.I returned my order over two months ago and have still not received my refund.

Every time I contact them they give me the run around. This is the worst company ever! I have done tons of shopping online and never been screwed over like this before. I wouldn't shop on this website ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not only do they gove you the run around but when you call and complain they are extremely rude.

I cant believe this company is still in business.Never shop there, if you do be sure to return products with insurance.

Had an Experience with The Stitchery?

Comments

Thanks for the warnings, I am suspicious this and the weird yarn "company" catalogues I keep receiving are companies belonging to Herrschners; I had a bad experience with Herrschners and will not buy from them again.

Loublue
Annandale, Virginia, United States #834093

I have had the same appalling service for returned goods.I am resigned to the fact I will never see a refund.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!I doubt I would ever again use the Internet for craft shopping after my experience, it is just not worth the run around, I expected better customer service.

kelligirl

8/13: stitchery.com should be called the spamming outlet. I purchased an item 5/13 and obviously checked "no promo"/no spam". I ordered from an account rarely used. I was immediately barraged from email spammers. Furthermore, I continue to receive numerous catalogs via mail. I emailed many weeks ago telling them again to take me off all lists. Per my phone call this morning to the company they get backed up on emails. Yes, requests are sitting in someone's inbox for over a month. Let's just say it was totally ignored just like my initial request.

If you are lonely, buy from stitchery.com. If you have a life then don't :( .

smdeichman
#204343

I agree with you!!!!I made a purchase on the 2nd of October and I still have not received the item.

I have contacted them and they keep giving me the run around about sending a replacement or a refund!!! I am very disappointed in the service received and I have been told by 3 people that a replacement will be shipped but when I call to check the status of the replacement they have NO CLUE what I am talking about.

PLus I wait at least 45 minuites to talk to anyone.*** company!!!